How to make a cup of milo
WALT: Write a procedure writing on how to make a cup of milo.
Goal: To make a cup of milo.
- Tea spoon
- Hot water jug (Kettle)
Series of steps:
- Fill up a hot water jug with water and plug it in and turn it on.
- Once the water has been boiled get a cup and rinse it to make it clean
- Put the cup on a flat surface then take a teaspoon and add one teaspoon of milo into the cup
- Then take the teaspoon and add at least 1-2 teaspoons of sugar
- Pour your boiling water carefully into the cup
- Pour ¼ of milk into the cup
- Stir well and enjoy!