Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

WLJ - Day 7 BONUS ACTIVITY

Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you?
To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip.
For the past week I have been exploring New Zealand! New Zealand was filled with so many thing that can shock and surprise you! What I learnt while I was exploring was that I saw things that I never usually see back in Auckland! What surprised me was that I can’t believe that Hector Dolphins are killed every year due to fishing! That really surprised me and I couldn’t believe it! The thing I really enjoyed about this adventure was when I got to learn more about different places in New Zealand! I really enjoyed this adventure and I hope you did too!
Thank you Rachel, for what you have given my school and I thank you for the opportunities you have given us! Thank you once again!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah on completing the WLJ Day 7!. You did really great and when I saw this, I was just like WOW!!!! Keep up the hard work like you always do.

    Have a great day!

    Kind Regards,
    Anastacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Sarah,

    Well Done on completing the Winter Learning Journey. I am thrilled that you have enjoyed the WLJ for I have too. I am also thrilled that you have learnt so much during the adventure or journey. Have a save and fun holiday!

    Keep up the great work!

    ~ Telesia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah
    Congratulations on completing all of the winter learning journey activities. You did a excellent job on every single one of them. Well done.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Sarah,

    It has been an absolute pleasure blogging with you this holiday. Both Jacinta and I have loved your posts and we've really enjoyed sharing the learning journey! We hope that you will join us again next summer when we launch the Summer Learning Journey programme :)

    In the meantime, I am looking forward to coming into Glenbrae to hand out the certificates and prizes for the winter programme very soon.

    See you then!

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.