Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Clubs!

Yesterday Glenbrae school had their first day of clubs! The club I had chosen was Pasifika Dance Fusion. The teachers that were teaching us how to dance were Mrs Tofa and Miss Tuia. We are learning a Cook Island dance since it was Cook Island language week but, as the weeks go on we are going to be learning different Pasifika cultural dances. I was very happy I joined the Pasifika dance Fusion because I get to learn different cultural dances each week and, I can't wait to learn a Samoan dance next week for clubs!
Image result for cook island dancers
Image result for cook island dancers


6 comments:

  1. nice one Sarah do some more and learn some more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah I like the way you have done your work and i hope you will keep on working like this.
    Thank you: By Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Sarah,

    I really like the way you put detail in your short lovely story. This is a really fascinating story and I will be more excited if you will read it out to the class. Anyway,Keep up the hard work you're doing because you're doing fantastic. Keep it up Sarah!

    Kind Regards,
    Anastacia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah
    It seems you really enjoyed you first club activity for the term. I hope you will learn a lot of new Pasifika dances and perform one of them for our class at the end of the term. Keep up with your learning Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing very well with your blogs.I like your first day at your clubs blog. You put in a lot of detail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah it Me Kalo Your Friend I Lkie The Way The Way You Play NetBall

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.